Ozarker

Love, joy, and peace to all of good will.
CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
Wrecked another 72" umbrella waiting for this lady after setting up at a local park. Had the stand weighted and all. Tiny puff of wind... broken shaft. :'( All I had to use was a diffusion dome on a Steaklight 360ws.

Anyway, 5D Mark III and EF 135mm f/2L in Coppell, Texas. Sweet girl. I'm very pleased to be out of the Mojave Desert in Nevada for good. :)

Attachments

• Tekay 3 web.jpg
    Tekay 3 web.jpg
    683.4 KB · Views: 177

scottkinfw

Wildlife photography is my passion
CR Pro
CanonFanBoy said:
Wrecked another 72" umbrella waiting for this lady after setting up at a local park. Had the stand weighted and all. Tiny puff of wind... broken shaft. :'( All I had to use was a diffusion dome on a Steaklight 360ws.

Anyway, 5D Mark III and EF 135mm f/2L in Coppell, Texas. Sweet girl. I'm very pleased to be out of the Mojave Desert in Nevada for good. :)

Beautiful shot neighbor!
I'm in Southlake.

scott

Upvote 0

Ozarker

CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
scottkinfw said:
CanonFanBoy said:

Beautiful shot neighbor!
I'm in Southlake.

scott

Thanks Scott. Yeah, thought I'd be in your neck of the woods. My family is from Waxahachie, Texas (Dad's side). Spent the day at Grapevine's Main Street festival today. Beautiful old downtown there.

If you click on the photo you can see that the transition from shadow to light on her face is horrible. My post skills really are bad and I have no idea how to fix that. Need to take a class.

Upvote 0

scottkinfw

Wildlife photography is my passion
CR Pro
CanonFanBoy said:
scottkinfw said:
CanonFanBoy said:

Beautiful shot neighbor!
I'm in Southlake.

scott

Thanks Scott. Yeah, thought I'd be in your neck of the woods. My family is from Waxahachie, Texas (Dad's side). Spent the day at Grapevine's Main Street festival today. Beautiful old downtown there.

If you click on the photo you can see that the transition from shadow to light on her face is horrible. My post skills really are bad and I have no idea how to fix that. Need to take a class.

I did click, but I disagree. Beautiful image.
If you want to take a class, look into Kelby1

I passed Grapevine tonight, but won't be able to attend this year. I'm getting ready to go to Yellowstone on Thursday and am calibrating lenses and getting kit ready. As usual, it is hard to decide what to leave at home.

I'm familiar with Waxahatchie. I shot Bluebonnets in the area a few weeks ago.

By the way, did you know that Bonnie and Clyde spent a lot of time in Grapevine in between hold ups.

Scott

Upvote 0

Ozarker

CR Pro
Jan 28, 2015
The Ozarks
scottkinfw said:
CanonFanBoy said:
scottkinfw said:
CanonFanBoy said:

Beautiful shot neighbor!
I'm in Southlake.

scott

I did click, but I disagree. Beautiful image.
If you want to take a class, look into Kelby1

I passed Grapevine tonight, but won't be able to attend this year. I'm getting ready to go to Yellowstone on Thursday and am calibrating lenses and getting kit ready. As usual, it is hard to decide what to leave at home.

I'm familiar with Waxahatchie. I shot Bluebonnets in the area a few weeks ago.

By the way, did you know that Bonnie and Clyde spent a lot of time in Grapevine in between hold ups.

Scott

Yes on Bonnie and Clyde. I actually went to their grave sites for snapshots of their graves back in December. People still leave spent shotgun shells, money, etc. at the sites. Buried in separate cemeteries.

Have fun in Yellowstone!

Upvote 0