Telephoto landscapes / seascapes

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi yorgasor.
Three great shots all nicely stitched together, but I really like this one. Really eye catching. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers, Graham.

yorgasor said:
I like my 70-200 for landscapes as well. I'll usually take a few photos and stitch them together in a panorama like these:

Utah Valley Panorama by yorgasor, on Flickr

Upvote 0
This is one of those fantastic shots that teaches you a very important lesson: Never leave your IS on when doing long exposures on your tripod. This photo looks amazing at smaller sizes, but it was truly meant to be blown up for a huge panorama on the wall. But if you zoom in to something just a few sizes larger, you'll see all those nice light pinpoints are actually V's, compliments of Canon's fancy IS. *sigh*.

Valvebounce said:
Hi yorgasor.
Three great shots all nicely stitched together, but I really like this one. Really eye catching. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers, Graham.

yorgasor said:
I like my 70-200 for landscapes as well. I'll usually take a few photos and stitch them together in a panorama like these:

Upvote 0

Valvebounce

CR Pro
Apr 3, 2013
Isle of Wight
Hi yorgasor.
Yes been there done that, took way too many shots before I realised all the lights looked like , commas all having a curved tail!

I did follow the link and look at the Flickr version, didn't go for anything other than the page linked to, still looked good.

Cheers, Graham.

yorgasor said:
This is one of those fantastic shots that teaches you a very important lesson: Never leave your IS on when doing long exposures on your tripod. This photo looks amazing at smaller sizes, but it was truly meant to be blown up for a huge panorama on the wall. But if you zoom in to something just a few sizes larger, you'll see all those nice light pinpoints are actually V's, compliments of Canon's fancy IS. *sigh*.

Valvebounce said:
Hi yorgasor.

Cheers, Graham.

yorgasor said:

Upvote 0

another_mikey

CR Pro
Feb 17, 2015
Here is one with the 70-300 L IS:

p222191353-6.jpg

Upvote 0