Thailand (Bangkok) 120 film

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

im gonna shoot 120 film (6x6) in Thailand in some weeks just for fun. Gonna use Kodak Portra and Tri-x. Does anybody of yall know a good place for getting the film developed? Preferably a place that offers good quality and not just cheap prices. Maybe even some private people on this board here are willing to do it? Portra should be easier since it just uses C41 processing. For the BW photos maybe there is even a place offering baryt paper?
Any input is welcome

Quasimodo

Easily intrigued :)
Feb 5, 2012
Oslo, Norway
www.500px.com
sandymandy said:
Hi there,

im gonna shoot 120 film (6x6) in Thailand in some weeks just for fun. Gonna use Kodak Portra and Tri-x. Does anybody of yall know a good place for getting the film developed? Preferably a place that offers good quality and not just cheap prices. Maybe even some private people on this board here are willing to do it? Portra should be easier since it just uses C41 processing. For the BW photos maybe there is even a place offering baryt paper?
Any input is welcome

Ilford in the UK? I hear fantastic things about them

Upvote 0

dr croubie

Too many photos, too little time.
Jun 1, 2011
Are you going to stay there a long time? Or just for a holiday? Or need them processed particularly quickly?

Personally I'd take the whole lot back to my regular developer, someone I know and trust (he's one of only 2 left that I know of, in my city of 1.2mil, that still does film, so has to be doing something right).

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.