Which body/sensor (price bracket) are you comparing to?1: Less rolling shutter.
2: Higher video specs especially higher frame rates.
3: Faster flash sync speed.
4: Cost less.
5: Better magnification and framing in the viewfinder and back screen.
1. assuming that the read speed from the sensor is faster then the R5 which is already pretty good. Less pixels would mean a faster frame rate assuming the bus speed is the same
2. Is the 7D series known for its video capabilities? Would Canon allow a weather sealed body with great video to be cheaper than the R6?
3. I would love to have a faster flash sync speed but Canon hasn't been above 1/200s for any 5D series as far as I know. I checked and the 7Dii has 1/250s which would be nice
4. Silicon cost would be cheaper but would it be overall cheaper if you include R&D for a new sensor and a lower production runs rather than recycling M6ii/1DXii's sensor?
5. Both the EVF and rear LCD are lower resolution so they are downsampled/pixel binned/line slipped already. Would it be different with an APS-C sensor?