This image may have been photoshopped

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
While we wait for the next rumour of the 7D2, 5D4, speedlight700, or the 400F5.6II.... let's have some fun. Post some images that may have been photoshopped... I'll lead off with Godzilla's kitty....

Attachments

Eldar

EOS R6
Jan 14, 2013
www.flickr.com
Don Haines said:
While we wait for the next rumour of the 7D2, 5D4, speedlight700, or the 400F5.6II.... let's have some fun. Post some images that may have been photoshopped... I'll lead off with Godzilla's kitty....
Who said cat images are boring? :eek:

Menace

New Zealand
Apr 5, 2012
New Zealand
Don Haines said:
Its not photoshopped - these cats are native to New Zealand ;)

canon_guy

EOS 90D
Aug 28, 2014
Don Haines said:
wohoo))something fun with this photo)

Joe M

EOS 90D
Aug 29, 2013
Don Haines said:
Reminds me of "THEM". Can't say I'd be thrilled about giant ants or kitties roaming the Earth.

AcutancePhotography

EOS 5D Mark IV
May 8, 2013
Don Haines said:
Totally fake picture. The guy is using a phone booth and looking at a map? That's crazy!

surapon

80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
Aug 2, 2013
APEX, NORTH CAROLINA, USA.
Don Haines said:
Dear Friend Mr. Haines.
No way that photo have been touch by photoshop---No way.
Well, I just go to the ZOO in my home town, and see a lot of New breed of Animal/ Birds, and take a snap shots for you to proof too---No Photoshop involve. JUST KIDDING.
Well, The Following photos are by the PRO/ Photoshop PRO.---Not by me---Ha, Ha, Ha.
Have FUN.
Surapon

Attachments

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
Well, I just go to the ZOO in my home town, and see a lot of New breed of Animal/ Birds, and take a snap shots for you to proof too---No Photoshop involve. JUST KIDDING.
Well, The Following photos are by the PRO/ Photoshop PRO.---Not by me---Ha, Ha, Ha.
Have FUN.
Surapon

Attachments

surapon

Aug 2, 2013
Have FUN.
Surapon

Attachments

J.R.

EOS 5D Mark IV
Jan 13, 2013
surapon said:
Well, I just go to the ZOO in my home town, and see a lot of New breed of Animal/ Birds, and take a snap shots for you to proof too
There was this Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters ... and then there is the Zoo in your home town!

Great images Surapon sir! They sure made me laugh ;D

Don Haines

Beware of cats with laser eyes!
Jun 4, 2012
Canada
surapon said:
Have FUN.
Surapon
WOW those are great!!!!