To buy M or not to buy M?

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Hobby Shooter

paul13walnut5 said:
Update from digital rev, its going to be white :(
Then you can add some Hello Kitty stickers on it to look even prettier, my little girls does that to all my stuff. Even on my office laptop...

I have currently a white M at home now trying it out. I have a portrait session booked for Sunday afternoon where I will shoot with my regular camera but want to try this out for comparison. I have played with it a bit today and it feels fine, I have the 22mm lens on. I am working my way through the settings and menus so I don't stumble on Sunday.

Upvote 0
H

Hobby Shooter

paul13walnut5 said:
Good luck for sun.

Doubt i'll have mine by then, going by what I found instore selecting the smaller flexizone option without face detect and in one shot mode it was actually fairly fast and accurate. I generally only use one af point on my slrs for the same reason.

Interested in seeing results.
Yes, the little I've tried it today it didn't seem that slow. I still have to put my finger on the LCD and all, but alot faster than I've read. It's only a loaner from one of the girls that I will shoot on Sunday.

I'll be happy to post some comparisons with the 5D3 though. The weather is kind of streaky here in Phnom Penh at the moment, the rainy season is coming, but hasn't hit us all out yet. It won't matter that much anyway, because I want a little bit darker style to these photos to fit in a theme. That's what I normally like also.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.