Video Playing Back at 1/2 Speed - 1DX m2

Long, long time reader - First posting.

Note: I am a photographer. With that said, I've started capturing video (1DX m2). When I pull it off the card and play it on my computer (2013 MacPro via QuickTime) it plays back at half speed. I've captured video on several other Canons but never experienced this. I figure I can change it in Final Cut Pro. However, at this time, I need to share the video, unedited with a client and don't want it to appear at half speed. What setting did I activate on the camera?

Camera Settings:
1920x1080 119.9fps
For editing (ALL-I)
MOV/MP4
Movie rec size
24.00p - Disable
High Frame Rate - Enable
Firmware Ver 1.1.2

Jan 29, 2011
Long, long time reader - First posting.

Note: I am a photographer. With that said, I've started capturing video (1DX m2). When I pull it off the card and play it on my computer (2013 MacPro via QuickTime) it plays back at half speed. I've captured video on several other Canons but never experienced this. I figure I can change it in Final Cut Pro. However, at this time, I need to share the video, unedited with a client and don't want it to appear at half speed. What setting did I activate on the camera?

Camera Settings:
1920x1080 119.9fps
For editing (ALL-I)
MOV/MP4
Movie rec size
24.00p - Disable
High Frame Rate - Enable
Firmware Ver 1.1.2
The file is massive and most computers can;’t play it without stuttering in its native format. You need to export it into another CODEC that will vastly reduce its size and mean anything can play it.

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0