When the roads have no end 2016 Magic Lantern RAW Ultra HD 4K

Denisas Pupka

Catching some Zzzzs...
Sep 8, 2012
UK

Its all began in 2014, when decided to test my first wide angle lens (canon ef 16-35mm f4 IS) while driving the car. I had big ambitions for new project, but in the end everything was spontaneity random video with my precious memories. Driven and visited different nice places across south of England, mostly with my friends and girlfriend. Thank you for watching and hopefully you will enjoy.

Music by: Lane 8 - Undercover
Camera used: Canon 5 Mark III + Magic Lantern RAW video and ML intervalometer + Ef 16-35 F4 IS L + EF 70-200mm f2.8 IS L sometimes.

Denisas Pupka

Catching some Zzzzs...
Sep 8, 2012
UK
Hihi. You are very close ;-)

First scene from Lyndhurst. There is nice park and hill with tree on the top close to this village.
After lake from New Forest Park, close to East Boldre.
Portsmouth Spinnaker Tower.
A little Southampton.
Bournemouth balloon and Bournemouth beach. Little bit stony further away to the left from the main beach.

PS: I also live in New Forest, close to Beaulieu ;-)

Upvote 0
Denisas Pupka said:
Hihi. You are very close ;-)

First scene from Lyndhurst. There is nice park and hill with tree on the top close to this village.
After lake from New Forest Park, close to East Boldre.
Portsmouth Spinnaker Tower.
A little Southampton.
Bournemouth balloon and Bournemouth beach. Little bit stony further away to the left from the main beach.

PS: I also live in New Forest, close to Beaulieu ;-)

ah!.. Hengistbury head end.. yes it's quite pebbly there.

Lovely part of the world.

Upvote 0

Denisas Pupka

Catching some Zzzzs...
Sep 8, 2012
UK
JohanCruyff said:
unfocused said:
Serious problem with that car. The steering wheel is on the wrong side! :)
I thought it was a kind of "mirror effect" kindly provided by Magic Lantern. ;)

Interesting video! How long did it take to shoot & process?
Hello. Thank. Happy you enjoyed my random work. Like I said, I started to shoot driving time-lapse back in 2014. It was very time consuming. After each trip I had around ~1000 photos or more to proceed in post and export like time-lapse.

Upvote 0