Where are the updated EOS software to download?

The FW update states

"The following Applications have been updated accordingly:
- Camera Connect 2.7.30
- EOS Utility 3.13.20
- Digital Photo Professional 4.14.0
- Canon RAW Plugin 2.2 for Final Cut Pro X
- Canon RAW Plugin 2.7 for Avid Media Access
Please download the Applications as well as the latest firmware."

But i only find the ones released last year on Canon European site. Where do I download the latest software?

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
If you have installed the SW already, e.g. DPP, there is a "Search for updates" function in the "Help" menu.

If you haven't installed it yet, scroll down a little bit on the canon-page and click at the button "check for available downloads"

1617118524734.png
Funnily it only displays the 4.13.10 and not the 4.14. With the update button I've updated to the 4.14 lately.

1617118707536.png

Reactions: 1 user
Upvote 0
If you have installed the SW already, e.g. DPP, there is a "Search for updates" function in the "Help" menu.

If you haven't installed it yet, scroll down a little bit on the canon-page and click at the button "check for available downloads"

View attachment 196584
Funnily it only displays the 4.13.10 and not the 4.14. With the update button I've updated to the 4.14 lately.

View attachment 196585
Thanks, I found that one inside the app, but how about EOS Utility, RAW for Final Cut Pro and others?

Upvote 0

Maximilian

The dark side - I've been there
CR Pro
Nov 7, 2013
Germany
Thanks, I found that one inside the app, but how about EOS Utility, RAW for Final Cut Pro and others?
Sorry! Didn't check this with E U, but when I opened it today - and connected a camera - and waited for a few seconds/minutes this update info showed up automatically (German):

1617125612684.png

But I don't use the other SW. So if an update function is not available here, please contact Canon directly.

Upvote 0