Zeiss is about to finally announce the long rumoured Otus 100mm f/1.4, and the specifications have leaked out ahead of the imminent launch.
Zeiss Otus 100mm f/1.4 specifications:
- Mount: ZE (for Canon EF), ZF.2 (for Nikon F)
- Lens constitution: 11 groups 14 pieces
- Minimum focusing distance: 1.0m
- Maximum shooting magnification: 1: 8.6
- Filter diameter: 86mm
- Maximum diameter: 100.7mm
- Focus ring diameter: 90.0mm
- Total length (including the lens cap): ZE: 152.3mm ZF. 2: 150.1mm
- Total length (excluding the lens cap): ZE: 128.8mm ZF. 2: 126.5mm
- Weight: ZE: 1405g ZF.2: 1336g
- Price: $4990 USD
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.