Sony is going to be announcing a “new concept” on September 15, and one of those products will be the Sony Alpha a7c full-frame mirrorless camera in a very compact form.
Sony Alpha a7c Specifications: (incomplete)
- 24.2 MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- ISO100-51200 (extension: 50-204800)
- In-body camera shake correction that realizes a maximum of 5.0 steps of correction effect
- Maximum of about 10 frames/sec
- 3.0-inch touch panel type vari-angle liquid crystal
- NP-FZ100 battery
- Dimensions: 124mm (4.88″) x 71.1mm (2.79″) x 59.7mm (2.35″)
- Weight: 509g
To give you an idea of how small the a7c is, the Canon EOS M6 Mark II is 120mm (4.72″)x 70mm (2.75″) x 49mm (1.92″)!