Sigma Canada had a chance to interview CEO Kazuto Yamaki during his visit to Canada.
Some highlights from the interview:
- Was there ever a Sigma 24-70mm f/2.0 Art lens?
- Will Sigma consider making CINE Anamorphic lenses?
- Sigma’s plan for FE mount lenses in the future. Same lenses with E mount, or new designs?
- What does the future of lens technology hold? Why are they still big and bulky?
- Some personal questions about him, his fav photographers, what websites he visits, and cameras he regularly shoots with.
We were told back in 2013 that Sigma was working on a 24-70mm f/2 lens and it looks like according to Mr Yamaki, that it was just too difficult to make usable.