Skylum Software will be releasing Luminar 2019 with Libraries in December of 2019, if not earlier. This update will be a big one, and to make it even bigger, Skylum is giving it away for free to current license holders.
About Luminar 2019 Libraries:
The first version of Libraries in Luminar is all about these main points: performance, comfort, and a complete user experience. This means the new version will give you speed to browse & organize images without the extra wait time. This means that you’ll enjoy your photos moments after you start the software.
A summary of what’s coming for Luminar
- The new Luminar with Libraries will come this December.
- This update is free for all Luminar 2018 users.
- There will be NO paid upgrade to Luminar 2019.
- Instead, you will get the new tools and features as free updates to your current version of Luminar.
- More AI-powered tools will come to Luminar soon.
- We will get better in keeping you updated on what’s coming.
- Some of you will have a chance to become a part of Luminar development.
- More users will get an early access to beta versions of Luminar.
- For new users, Luminar is available at a discounted price for a limited time.
New users can get the current version of Luminar 2018 for $59 (USD) (use the coupon code CANONRUMORS for further savings). You will automatically receive the new version of Luminar for free no later than December 2018.