|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
MY NEW EBOOK – “PROCESS WITH ME”
In order for your digital images to be the best they can possibly be you need to do some post processing. Learning a good basic workflow is a great first step. I tried to streamline this process in my first Ebook “Post Processing: A Guide for Nature Photographers”.
The truth is though that in order to get good at anything you need to practise. That is exactly why I have designed these new ebooks. I want you to practise doing what you already know how to do alongside me and also learn some new tips and tricks along the way.
In this new Ebook we will work on practicing some of the skills from “Post Processing: A Guide for Nature Photographers”.
Each volume of Process with Me will include links to download three of my image files as well as a link to an assocated YouTube video. You simply download the sample file, watch the video and “Process with Me”!
The 3 files in Process with Me Volume #1 specifically look at the following three scenarios:
- Processing an image shot in very flat light
- Dealing with noise in an image shot at a higher ISO
- Cloning unwanted branches from the background of an image.
This guide is for you if you want to:
- Spend less time at the computer
- Learn to use Adobe Photoshop
- Streamline your processing workflow
- Take your best images and take them to a whole new level
- Display your images to family and friends
Included with this ebook are:
- Sample Images of mine to work on
- Links to over 1 hour of online video tutorials