|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
A patent showing curved sensor development, this one deals with using a magnetic system to deform the sensor. The translation below isn’t the best, but it should give you an idea of the technology.
Patent Publication No. 2016-173496 (Google Translated/Egami)
- Published 2016.9.29
- Filing date 2015.3.17
- However, generally a dark current is generated by the image sensor, especially since the time of or during long exposure sensitivity is sometimes noise due to dark current are noticeable, various noise reduction process is performed. On the other hand, the imaging surface imaging element is curved in the imaging element curved dark current generated by the imaging device is known to be reduced by the tensile stress at the time of the.
- Curving the imaging surface drive means
- Driving means magnetic force
- Curvature of dark current noise is reduced
- Curvature priority to the correction of the curvature of field aberration