A patent for what appears to be a new Canon ring flash has appeared.
We may see a new ring flash with the new macro lens in 2014. We've heard about the possibility of a zoom macro lens, but we can't confirm the information at this time.
- Patent Publication No. 2014-13350
- Publication date 2014.1.23
- Filing date 2012.7.5
- Existing ring strobe
- Xenon tube
- Process to bend the arc shaped glass tube cylindrical difficult
- Canon patents
- There are two areas in light of the strobe
- Light flux from the first region is subject to direct
- Toward the object light beam from the second zone enters the prism, and then reflected inside
- Provided with a step stepped on the reflecting surface, by changing the pitch of the step, it is possible to adjust the distance between the emission point
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.