|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
A patent for what appears to be a new Canon ring flash has appeared.
We may see a new ring flash with the new macro lens in 2014. We’ve heard about the possibility of a zoom macro lens, but we can’t confirm the information at this time.
- Patent Publication No. 2014-13350
- Publication date 2014.1.23
- Filing date 2012.7.5
- Existing ring strobe
- Xenon tube
- Process to bend the arc shaped glass tube cylindrical difficult
- Canon patents
- There are two areas in light of the strobe
- Light flux from the first region is subject to direct
- Toward the object light beam from the second zone enters the prism, and then reflected inside
- Provided with a step stepped on the reflecting surface, by changing the pitch of the step, it is possible to adjust the distance between the emission point