A new Supertelephoto Zoom?
This is definitely a lens that Tamron would make. If you need length and you're on a budget, this could be a one of a kind option if and when it comes to market.
Patent Publication No. 2012-208434
- Release Date 2012.10.25
- Filing date 2011.3.30
- Focal length f = 152.3068-582.0002mm
- FNo. = 5.12-6.45
- 2ω = 16.30-4.23 ° angle of view
- 18 sheets 13 groups lens configuration
- 5-group configuration of positive and negative positive negative
- Inner Focus (the fourth group focus group)
- Stabilizer (front group of the fifth group of anti-vibration group)
- Reduce the size of the group of anti-vibration and focus group
- To shorten the focal length of the front group of the fifth group, reduce the amount of movement of the time the anti-vibration
- Joining the front group lens and the fifth group, when the spherical aberration correction of the anti-vibration, axial chromatic aberration and chromatic aberration of magnification
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.