|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
Canon EF/EF-S 55-110 f/2
A new patent showing off a unique zoon range and speed from Canon. Would indoor sports be the target market with such a lens?
It’s noted that this may be for APS-C cameras, therefore an EF-S lens. (thanks Michael)
Patent Publication No. 2012-8344
- 2012.1.12 Release Date
- Filing date 2010.6.24
- Focal length f = 55.5 – 112.2mm
- Fno. = 2.0
- 2.0 zoom ratio
- Half angle of 13.4181 – 6.712 deg.
- Each group 18 Configuration 15
- Inner Zoom
- Group of the formula before feeding
- Negative distortion that occurs in the front lens group and zooming to the telephoto side, causing a distortion in the positive side of the rear lens group is moved to the fifth group, the overall distortion suppressed .