The long rumored 35mm full frame offering from Pentax will make an appearance next week and the specs have leaked.
- TYPE : Digital SLR Camera
- SENSOR : 36 Megapixel CMOS Full frame without lowpass filter
- FRAME: Pentax KAF3 with stainless steel bayonet
- SYSTEM APPROACH : SAFOX XI with phase detection with 27 pts (25 in cross and 3 of f2.8 )
- VISOR : pentaprism Coverage: 100 % LCD
- DISPLAY: 3.2 “TFT swing
- EMBEDDED FLASH : No
- EXTERNAL FLASH : Zapada (P- TTL ) high-speed sync and wireless compatible with Pentax flashes – take X -sync
- STORAGE : 2 SDXC
- STABILIZATION : Sensor system with reduced movement and rotation compensation system ( 3.5EV TBD)
- MEASURING SYSTEM LIGHT : TTL using a 86000 pixels RGB sensor
- ISO Sensitivity : 100-102,400
Ricoh themselves are teasing the new Pentax K-Mount full frame camera.
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.