|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
The stuff I’m told
I’m told a lot of stuff every day about upcoming products, especially recently. Here are the CR1 rumors I’ve received in the last couple of weeks.
1) Announcement on March 10, 2010 (That would be a weird day of the week for an announcement, I’d expect the 8th or 9th as per Canon tradition)
2) Canon is waiting for the upcoming “D700x” to introduce a new full frame camera.
3) A host of new professional products for WPPI. This would make availability of new lenses perfect for wedding photographers.
5) Canon doesn’t care about the EVIL market and isn’t even doing R&D on such a camera type.
6) Some of the Big White Lenses get a redo for the World Cup in South Africa. They may just be test lenses, and not publicly available.
7) The 1Ds Mark IV is coming in February, March, April, May and for Photokina.
8) 5D Mark III for Photokina with serious video applications.
9) DIGIC V for Photokina.
10) G11 will be the last of the current “G” series design. Complete redo and model name for the next one.
These are rumors from people I’ve never heard from. So take them all with a grain of salt and we’ll see what becomes of them.