|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
Sigma Releases Optimization Pro v1.2.0 Update
We are pleased to announce the availability of the new “SIGMA Optimization Pro Ver1.2.0 for Windows” and “SIGMA Optimization Pro Ver1.2.0 for Macintosh”, the dedicated software for the SIGMA USB DOCK which allows customers to update the lens firmware of new product lines, as well as to customize settings such as AF and focusing position.
This download service is for SIGMA USB DOCK Users who are using our interchangeable lenses from 3 product lines (Contemporary, Art, Sports). As a SIGMA USB DOCK user, please be sure to update to SIGMA Optimization Pro Ver1.2.0, before carrying out any lens firmware updates.
Benefits of the SIGMA Optimization Pro software update:
SIGMA Optimization Pro Ver1.2.0 for Windows & Macintosh
- New switch feature for Full-time MF setting.
* This customization of Full-time MF function is only available for the SIGMA 50mm F1.4 DG HSM A014.
* The Full-time MF function will be available after the SIGMA USB DOCK firmware is updated to Ver1.01 or above.
* The function limits will vary from on the camera you use.
Download: SIGMA Optimization Pro Ver1.2.0
SIGMA USB DOCK Firmware Update
Thank you for purchasing and using our products.
We are pleased to inform you the SIGMA USB DOCK Firmware Update is now available.
This firmware update allows you to use the SIGMA USB DOCK with the SIGMA 50mm F1.4 DG HSM A014. If you have the products mentioned below, please start up SIGMA Optimization Pro and then operate lens firmware update.
Benefits of this firmware update
- It will be compatible with SIGMA 50mm F1.4 DG HSM A014.
- SIGMA USB DOCK SIGMA
- SIGMA USB DOCK CANON
- SIGMA USB DOCK NIKON
* Please update SIGMA Optimization Pro to Ver1.2.0 in addition to updating the SIGMA USB DOCK Firmware to Ver1.01 before using it with SIGMA 50mm F1.4 DG HSM.
In order to update the USB Dock firmware, please connect the device to your computer using the USB cable and then open Sigma Optimization Pro.