It looks like the follow-up to the Canon EOS Rebel SL2 will be coming very soon, perhaps even this week.
The camera will be called the EOS Rebel SL3, Rebel 200D II, Rebel 250D or Kiss X10 depending on where the camera is sold.
The expected shipping date is April 25, 2019.
Canon EOS Rebel SL3 Specifications: (Google translated)
- APS-C size equivalent CMOS sensor with about 24.1 million effective pixels
- DIGIC 8
- Equipped with “Digital Lens Optimizer”
- Equipped with “Auto Lighting Optimizer”
- Dual pixel CMOS A” enabled
- It supports an area of approximately 100% (vertically) and approximately 88% (horizontally) of the imaging surface
- At the time of optional selection of AF area, it is possible to select from up to 3,975 positions
- When AF area is automatically selected, ranging with up to 143 divisions is possible
- Low brightness limit EV-4 is realized during live view shooting
- During Live View shooting, “Puit AF” is activated to detect the subject’s pupil with pinpoint and focus on Servo AF / Movie Servo AF setting as well.
- Equipped with “one spot AF”
- Capable of 4K (24p / 25p) high-definition movie shooting
- It is equipped with “4K frame cutout” which saves any one frame as a JPEG image of about 8.3 million pixels only by camera operation
- At the time of movie photography, camera shake correction of five axes is possible at the time of wearing of correspondence lens by the use of gyro sensor
- Equipped with Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Size: 122.4 x 92.6 x 69.8 mm
- Weight: Black / Silver 402g · White 404g (body only), Black / Silver 449g · White 451g (CIPA compliant)
- Kit: Body (Black), Lens Kit (Black, White, Silver), Double Zoom Kit (Black)
- Expected release date: April 25, 2019
- Image is black and white 200D II for Southeast Asia, Silver is Kiss X 10
- The name is Rebel SL3 in the United States, 250D in Europe, and 200D in Asia.
Nokishita reports: (Google Translated)
The domestic name of the Canon EOS Kiss X9 successor was confirmed with “EOS Kiss X10”. The lens kit is 3 colors (black, white, silver) and the body and double zoom kit are black only. It should start booking this week.