Last nights post was incorrect, we’re now told there will be indeed be a 750D along with a 760D and both cameras will be 24mp. This falls in line with what we were told a few weeks ago.
Canon Rebel 750D/760D Specifications
- Full HD movies, MP4 format, HDR movie, automatic shooting modes (EOS 750D )
- 24.2MP sensor and Canon’s DIGIC 6 image processor
- ISO 100-12,800 range
- Flicker Detection technology
- Five frames per second continuous shooting mode
- 19 cross-type AF point system
- Hybrid CMOS AF III
- Rear Quick Control Dial (EOS 760D )
- Creative movie modes (EOS 760D )
- Wi-Fi and NFC
We’re told the next Rebel will be called the EOS 760D instead of the 750D to avoid model name confusion with Nikon’s D750. This won’t affect Japan or North America, as they don’t use the xxxD naming scheme. Surprisingly, no specs have surfaced.