Nikon Rumors has leaked the first images of the soon-to-be-announced Nikon D5.
Current rumored specifications:
- New 20MP FX sensor (confident)
- New focusing module with larger coverage and 153 autofocus points (confident)
- Native high ISO of 102,400 (confident)
- 15 fps (not sure)
- Body design similar to the D4s (confident)
- 4K video 60/30fps (not sure)
- Full HD slow motion (not sure)
- Update: 2 identical memory cards (not sure CF or XQD, I was told that both memory cards slots are identical and looked bigger than SD – maybe something got lost in the translation)
- Announcement expected in early 2016 (confident)
Some of our articles may include affiliate links. If you purchase through these links, we may earn an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.