Three new Canon lenses have appeared in Russia for certification according to Nokishita.
At this time, I do not know what these three lenses are.
Below are the latest three lenses that have appeared for certification.
- 4857C005 – Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro
- 5053C005- Canon RF 400mm f/2.8L IS USM
- 5054C005 – Canon RF 600mm f/4L IS USM
In a normal world, once lenses reach this stage, they tend to be announced within a few months. Things could obviously be different this year.
I haven't updated the Canon RF lens roadmap in a while, but you can check it out here if you haven't already.
Is that image related, or just filler?
- Canon RF 24mm f/1.8 IS STM Macro
- Canon RF 100mm f/2.8L Macro IS USM
- Canon RF 14-35mm f/4L IS USM
Well, maybe a little reasoning. The similar numbers and as relatively low volume lenses they won't over tax supply chains but would be upscale.
Logical choices as all three lenses are essential in a system.