|This site contains affiliate links to products and services. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links.|
The most asked questions about the new Canon EOS 5D Mark IV, EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III and EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II are when can I get one? and how much do they cost?
Canon EOS 5D Mark IV
- We’ve been told that it will start shipping
sometime before Octoberin mid September. As you can see by the image above, the BG-E20 battery grip & 5D Mark IV kits are floating around the planet.
- We haven’t been able to nail down cost in the United States, but we expect it to be between $3200-$3500 body only.
- Body price in Canada will be $4299
- Body price in Europe will be €3799 according to Photo Rumors
EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II
- We expect this to ship at the same time as the EOS 5D Mark IV. We’ve seen the kits being available before the body only in the past. The kit with the EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II will be more expensive than the EF 24-70mm f/4L IS kit.
- We don’t see any EF 24-105mm f/4L IS II kits in transit from the image above.
- We have no information on the ship time or price for the standalone lens. We suspect it’ll be cheaper to get a “white box” version soon after launch.
EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III
- We’re told that this lens will start shipping sometime in October.
- Cost is unknown at this time.
We’ll update as soon as we hear more. Keep in mind, ship dates can change with the weather. Though we’re confident this is going to be a quick and successful launch like we saw previously with t he EOS 5D Mark III.
Original image from post after the break.