Who's going to upgrade?
Is anyone going to upgrade their Rebel or 40D to the 50D based on its specs? Or will you wait to see the results from the camera?
My 40D will remain my primary backup, unless I luck into another 1D3 for a good price.
There seems to be some confusion about the status of the 40D. My source says the 40D will remain current alongside the 50D until at least the new year.
Want to buy
Does anyone have a Carl Zeiss Distagon 21mm (For Contax) for sale? I'm interested.