So. Burlington, VT – February 20, 2012 – LPA Design, manufacturers of PocketWizard Photo Products, the world leader in reliable wireless control of cameras, flash lighting and light meters, announces the new PocketWizard Plus III – a feature-packed, easy-to-use solution for remote flash and camera triggering. This new simple but powerful radio provides professional and serious amateur photographers with the most reliable triggering system which they will never outgrow and never want to be without. (Read the full press release)
- Canon EOS-1D Mark IV
- The Leica M9 Review
- EF 70-300 f/4-5.6L IS
- Leica M9 – A Second Opinion
- Canon PowerShot G1 X
- First Review: Canon EF 600 f/4L IS II
- Adobe Photoshop CS6 Review
- Review – Canon EF 200 f/2L IS
- Gura Gear Bataflae Backpack Review
- Review – Canon TS-E 24 f/3.5L II
- Review – Canon EF 8-15 f/4L Fisheye
- Review – Canon EF 24-70 f/2.8L II
- Review – Canon EF 100 f/2.8L IS Macro
- Review – Canon EF 50 f/1.2L
- Review – Canon EF 70-200 f/2.8L IS II
- Review – Canon EF 40 f/2.8 Pancake
- Review – Canon Speedlite 600EX-RT
- Review – Canon EF 85 f/1.2L II
- Review – Canon EF 24 f/1.4L II
- Review – Sigma 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM
- Review – Canon EF 24-70mm f/4L IS
- Review – Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
- If the Japanese Yen is now low, why are Canon prices staying high?
- New Canon 5D Mark III
- Can the 70-200 2.8L II IS replace my 100L and 135L?
- Nikon 14-24 or 16-35 for Nikon D600?
- Canon 70 - 200 f2.8L version 2
- Magic Lantern... CONTINUOUS raw recording @ 24fps on 5D3
- Standard Lens for Paris and London holiday.
- Prices trending higher?
- F/8 Autofocusing impressions
- EOS M Announcement in the Summer? [CR2]