Is the Pentax K-01. And I'm not even joking.
I just recently picked one up because the prices are crazy low. <300$ USD low. But they are now discontinued, so fading into oblivion.
• Price is nice
• This camera is actually WAY more attractive in person (purchased the white model)
• Build quality is great (except for flappy side cover)
• It has the same sensor as the Pentax K-5 & Nikon D7000!?
• Great focus peaking
• Can use all K mount legacy lenses! It's fun to find old manual film lenses and use em on this body
• Pentax also has some really cool "L" lenses of their own... Limited. These things are sexy (but expensive)
• In body IS
• Pentax is so NOT trendy right now that they are cool
Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?
Images to follow.