My next business trip to HK & China is in mid Sep. We going to have a weekend off in China, my co-workers and I are planning visit “Yangshuo, China”. You can see Yangshuo landscape in their $20 bill. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yangshuo_County#Landmarks http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1345&bih=583&q=Yangshuo&oq=Yangshuo&gs_l=img.3..0l10.75248.75248.0.766126.96.36.199.0.0.0.143.143.0j1.1.0....0...1ac..23.img..0.1.143.0--rVoPFPVgFor the gear, I’m going heavy this time:
1. First body - 5D III + 16-35 II or 14mm II + 24-70 II backup
2. Second body - 5D III + 70-200 f2.8 IS II
I never hand on 14mm II before and I would like to rent it for couple weeks for this trip. Are there any cons compared to 16-35 II?For those “been there & done that”:
1. Are there places in “Yangshuo” that you recommend for landscape photos?
2. Activities that you would recommend?
3. Since my co-workers and I don’t speak Chinese, do we really need a tour guy? We prefer our own paste, however, we still want to know the historical of Yangshuo.
Look forward to have your feedbacks.