You're talking to someone who has no biological children, yet deals with many women and takes care of their children as his own.. Not sure what this means?
AAphotog...wow, after reading all of your posts, where do I begin. Let me get this straight, your main point is that the girls consented to the sex and so it's ok? Let's start there:
1. We all know that the girl/model should just say "no" and leave...we also all know that we shouldn't smoke, drink excessively, overeat, abuse drugs, have unprotected sex, drive drunk, cheat on your spouse.....etc..etc. My point is that the girl knows she should say "no" and leave, but it's not that simple.
2. Here is the definition of rape in the civilized world. You seem to not fully understand the definition...especially the part about coercion and deception.
Definition of Rape. The exact definition of "rape" differs from state-to-state within the U.S. and by country internationally. Generally, rape is defined as sexual contact or penetration achieved:
without consent, or
with use of physical force, coercion, deception, threat, and/or
when the victim is:
mentally incapacitated or impaired,
physically impaired (due to voluntary or involuntary alcohol or drug consumption)
3. So with the definition clearly laid out.....how about the young 18-20 girls (I use the word "girls" with purpose) that are being sent to him under contract from their employer, the modeling agency, to work for a high profile photographer. And when this young girl is faced with his alleged Quid Pro Quo advances...read this part carefully.... then that is sexual harassment. And, if his alleged words, actions, and suggestions are powerful enough to manipulate/persuade her to make a mistake and consent, then that is a form of rape.
4. Most people understand that "kids" at 18 to 20 years old often times make some terrible decisions. Faced with a quid pro quo situation when tempted by money, career advancement, fame...etc...some "kids" will make a mistake for which they'll later regret. The situation shouldn't be brushed aside or dismissed with "don't whine about it" as you wrote. These people should speak up so maybe it won't happen to the next victim /girl....AND, maybe a DA will take notice.
5. My last point, why the heck are you arguing so strongly about this subject on this post? Think about it, you are arguing a point that most here disagree with you on, that take your character and morals into question because of the very sensitive subject at hand (protecting the interests of young/vulnerable women)and you're doing it for absolutely nothing to gain....nothing to gain at all. Not that bright. IMO.
Sorry to be a jerk, but when it comes to people brushing aside and justifying the acts of alleged sexual predators, it really rubs me the wrong way...and many others as you can see.
One last thing.... these are all allegations, and that should be kept in mind.
I havent read this rest, but if you opinion differs from mine, this analogy doesnt work. We know we shouldn't drink nor smoke(which I do neither),but the problem is PEOPLE LIKE TO. I'm sure that you're making a case that these young ladies did NOT want to have sex though.
Ok, I'm reading through your post. Coercion or deception, huh?
I guess MANY men rape women then. How many men are out there claiming to love their women, simply to sleep with them??? Are they all being honest, or simply decieving that woman? So, by your definition, that's rape as well
Here I am with nothing to gain, yet argue my opinion which is against many others, yet its not bright? Simply because its not following everyone elses beliefs? hahaha I guess I should just be a follower then? With that being said, all of the other models slept with him, why should everyone else? You've got to do better, sir.
Key word, ALLEGED.
No one alleged he was a sexual predator with all of these facts BEFORE these women shot with him.
No one said he was a sexual predator WHILE shooting with him
Its only AFTER the fact that these individuals want to jump on this band wagon and state these things to the public.
IM NOT BUYING IT!
You said, maybe they should speak up so a DA can take notice. Why go to the news outlets about it, as opposed to the police then?
It simply doesn't add up