Image & Video Galleries > Portrait

my first new born baby photos :)

(1/3) > >>

adirosman:
Hallo people, good friend of mine, ask me if i can take pics of his new born baby eva (5 days old), and of course i tald him yes, so here is the pics, i would be happy to know what everyone else think about it, and of course , what i can do better for the  next time :)

Dylan777:

--- Quote from: adirosman on November 18, 2012, 10:36:50 AM ---Hallo people, good friend of mine, ask me if i can take pics of his new born baby eva (5 days old), and of course i tald him yes, so here is the pics, i would be happy to know what everyone else think about it, and of course , what i can do better for the  next time :)

--- End quote ---

Congratulation :)

This is the #1 reason I spent large amount of money into DSLR gear. Just take alot of pictures, because your baby will grow so fast. You just don't realize it until you go over the pictures that you took. Try to sort your pictures by month & year.

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SOME BACKUPS. In my case, I have two 5TB external HDs with monthly backup.

jaredvs:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/jaredvs/8269525922/#in/photostream

RadioPath:
Hi,
just saw these pics, they are amazing! I wanted to know how you took number 3? I've been trying to get exactly this kind of shot, but how did you go about doing that (light, settings and especially prevent the little one from moving with flash light and shutter sound :) ). I (and my wife!) would be sooooo happy to manage to get such a pic, please help.
Thanks a bunch
RadioPath
P.S.: Hope it's Ok I added to this thread, even though it's older, but this was just the picture I'm interested in.

ChilledXpress:
Nice shots... the real reason I suspect many started taking photos and one of the main reasons I don't give a sh#$ about 31 stops of dynamic range or 4K video. There are far more important things to spend my time and effort worrying about.  My sons first week baby photos...

Motherhood... by David KM, on Flickr

01/52 Weeks of Sailor - First trip to Starbucks by David KM, on Flickr

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version