Rumors > EOS Bodies

!!!FIRST!!! - Full Frame Mirrorless Camera

(1/8) > >>

Dylan777:
1. When do you think the 1st FF mirrorless will arrive - for $3000 or less of course?

2. Which company will bring to the market first? Sony, Nikon, Samsung, Fujitsu etc….I will not bet on Canon

tron:

--- Quote from: Dylan777 on November 19, 2012, 11:20:17 AM ---1. When do you think the 1st FF mirrorless will arrive - for $3000 or less of course?

2. Which company will bring to the market first? Sony, Nikon, Samsung, Fujitsu etc….I will not bet on Canon

--- End quote ---
If I were to guess I would say Sony. But  I am not interested. My Canon system with many lenses and 2 FF cameras (5DMkII and 5DMkIII) is more than enough.

RLPhoto:

--- Quote from: Dylan777 on November 19, 2012, 11:20:17 AM ---1. When do you think the 1st FF mirrorless will arrive - for $3000 or less of course?

--- End quote ---

Lens Rentals will have M9's for 3000$. So, very soon.  ;D

tron:

--- Quote from: RLPhoto on November 19, 2012, 11:53:28 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Lens Rentals will have M9's for 3000$. So, very soon.  ;D

--- End quote ---
;D Unless the question becomes  "When do you think the 1st FF AF mirrorless will arrive"  ;D

Mt Spokane Photography:
You do know of the Sony RX1, of course.  FF and mirrorless.
Why not interchangable lenses??  Its impractical to make ultra wide with the short flange back, and a complete new 20K set of high end lenses will take years to introduce.  You could adapt conventional FF lenses, of course, and that might be the only practical way.
But then, whats the point?  Extreme slow AF is not for everyone.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version