Gear Talk > Canon General

Canon Expands Production in Taiwan

<< < (3/3)

ronderick:

--- Quote from: neuroanatomist on June 08, 2011, 03:31:57 PM ---
--- Quote from: tylorrc on June 08, 2011, 03:26:38 PM ---"New Canon plant in Chiayi Dapumei Intelligent Industrial Park will start product 5D2 from June 2012"

--- End quote ---

If correct, that means no 5DIII until late 2012 at the earliest...

--- End quote ---

Well, it could mean that there might be other new lines (3D maybe) so the lifecycle of the 5D2 would be extended for another year or two...

BTW, Chiayi County is a major agriculture municipality in TW and is located right next to Taichung (where Canon's first overseas plant is located).

Gothmoth:

--- Quote from: dstppy on June 08, 2011, 01:01:05 PM ---"Did you hear the one about the S-Class owner that doesn't tell people constantly that he drives an S-Class? Me neither." :D

--- End quote ---

must be the same as with the guys who post all the camera gear they own in their signatures.  :P

--- Quote ---The only way you can have Zeiss QC is with Zeiss prices .
--- End quote ---

im all for best lens quality.. no matter what the price is.. i am a filthy rich camera store owner. :D

dstppy:

--- Quote from: Gothmoth on June 09, 2011, 12:37:29 PM ---
--- Quote from: dstppy on June 08, 2011, 01:01:05 PM ---"Did you hear the one about the S-Class owner that doesn't tell people constantly that he drives an S-Class? Me neither." :D

--- End quote ---

must be the same as with the guys who post all the camera gear they own in their signatures.  :P

--- End quote ---

??? Last I checked, my equip is the equivalent of a Honda Accord . . . don't get me wrong, I added a 1D badge to my 60D, took the  70-300mm and got some Testors Insignia Red to put around the rim and it shoots like one of those big-white lenses . . . no really!  I can post a write-up if ya want with the exact specs, easily shoots twice as many FPS now  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version