Image & Video Galleries > Video & Movie

5D mkIII Wedding - Jenna + Eric

(1/3) > >>

Cgdillan:
Hey guys! Here is another one =-) this one I wrote and recorded the music too! Let me know what you think!

http://www.stockhammedia.com/2012/12/09/wedding-videography-jenna-eric/

Gear:

2x 5D mkIII
1x 7D
1x 60D

All my Lenses =-)

Glidecam HD 4000

2x Zoom H1

Couple Davis + Sanford tripods

Manfrotto Monopod

No extra lighting

Editing:
FCP X
Magic Bullet Looks

instaimage:
Very nice work!  Love the narrative over... great stuff!

thelebaron:
beautiful work, really nice variation of shots. I wonder, do you plan the general shots or shoot whatever happens to tickle your fancy? coming from a vfx background, cant really imagine just winging it but Id guess you'd have to in a wedding

dasgetier:
this is simply wonderful

Cgdillan:
Hey guys! Thank you so much. It really feel good to hear all your kind words. I really appreciate your comments.

thelebaron:
I have a general plan (to get the shots of the chair, shots of the name cards, table slides, etc...) that I follow at every wedding I shoot, but with with every wedding being different, I do things slightly differently at each wedding and even add things i've never done, or leave things out that i usually do. I really depends on the couple

DB:
Thank you. I have had my own glide cam (as in, i'm not just borrowing my buddies now) for a couple months now. As soon as I got it, I did not put it down for weeks. I love what can be produced with the glidecam when used properly, and I really put my time in to get to know it well. so I am glad that someone can appreciate the little details of my glidecam shots!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version