Gear Talk > Reviews

I'm amazed by my 5D Mark iii

<< < (2/7) > >>

EYEONE:
I actually made the same jump about 4 months ago. The 5D Mark III is an incredible camera. I don't think there is one single thing about it that I don't like. I've shot a couple of weddings with it so far and the high ISO is fantastic and a far underscored feature is the silent shooting. For weddings this is priceless! I went to a wedding and the photographer (who is crazy good) was shooting with a Nikon D3s and it was stupidly loud.

shutterwideshut:
I've also upgraded from the 7D and I'm as happy as you are. Been shooting with the 5D3 for less than 2 months and I'm impressed. The 5D3 is a superb camera with superb customization controls. Makes my workflow easier.  ;)

squarebox:
I also made the jump from a 550D to the 5Dmk3, and man, I don't know how people don't get frustrated with the triple digit (e.g. 550D) dslrs. 

tphillips63:
Congrats and I am with you as well.  I also have sold my 7D because I simply did not use it anymore.

darrellrhodesmiller:
i'm another 7D -> 5d mk III upgrader..

i was never happy with the grain or noise out of my 7D.. i took some great shots with it over the 3 yrs i had it.. but i always thought it was noisier than it should have been.

5D mk III is a very refined and nice camera. image quality is amazing, noise levels are amazing. i think its priced a little high.. but other than that i have no complaints at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version