Canon Rumors General > Site Information

My previous account just disappeared

(1/2) > >>

Mark D5 TEAM II:
Hi Craig, I can't seem to login to my old username, I don't know why it got deleted or what. I was never informed if I had committed any violation or anything. I'm keen to recover that account since I'm one of the first 100 to register for this site. Thanks in advance.

simonbratt99:
Hi Ive also lost my old profile, i dont know why, it was called mreco99 and i havent used it for probably over a year, cant remeber. Can it be reactivated?

crasher8:
I once had mine deactivated by submitting a link to Induro rebates and extended warranty info. The kind of thing you find everyday here for more respected products by more respected members. Lame. Oh well. I guess if the 'right' person complains...

bvukich:
I know we periodically purge old accounts as there are tens of thousands that get created during each contest, post once, and then never login again.

We'll also sometimes get a spammer that will create thousands of randomly named, or sequentially named accounts, and then abandon them once they realize they're useless since they can't post links until they've reached a certain post threshold.

Mark 5D Team III (if I'm remembering your old name right) and mreco99 don't show in the user list so they were deleted.

simonbratt99:
Tanks Bvukich

Does that mean they definately cant be revived? because i can search for my old username and still see the threads i took part in.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version