Gear Talk > Pricewatch Deals

Nik Collection Bundle for $126.65

(1/14) > >>

Canon Rumors:
Tweet
The entire bundle

You can get the entire Nik Collection from Google for $126.65 for a very limited time (until April 2, 2013). Use the code “northlight” at checkout. I use the Silver Efex Pro 2 and Viveza 2 products all the time and paid considerably more for the entire collection!
Buy the Nik Collection
cr

infared:
I think I read on this sight the other day..that if you have purchased one or more Nik software previous to this offer (which I have), that there will be an opportunity from Nik/Google to acquire the rest of the bundle for free. Does anyone have info on this offer??????
Thanks.

Mt Spokane Photography:

--- Quote from: infared on March 29, 2013, 07:17:42 PM ---I think I read on this sight the other day..that if you have purchased one or more Nik software previous to this offer (which I have), that there will be an opportunity from Nik/Google to acquire the rest of the bundle for free. Does anyone have info on this offer? ??? ??
Thanks.

--- End quote ---
Several reported getting the offer, and a couple fount the offer in their gmail spam folder ;)
You should try to download the package now before the free deal goes away

EdB:

--- Quote from: infared on March 29, 2013, 07:17:42 PM ---I think I read on this sight the other day..that if you have purchased one or more Nik software previous to this offer (which I have), that there will be an opportunity from Nik/Google to acquire the rest of the bundle for free. Does anyone have info on this offer??????
Thanks.

--- End quote ---

http://education.niksoftware.com/2013/03/25/the-nik-collection-by-google-photography-first-for-professionals-and-more/

If you didn't get an email contact NIK.

Jackson_Bill:
How do the NIK capabilities compare with LR 4 (which I haven't upgraded to yet)?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version