December 04, 2016, 07:53:03 AM

Author Topic: Deal: EOS 5D Mark III & EOS 6D Bundles from B&H Photo  (Read 31221 times)

SenorClean

• SX60 HS
Re: Deal: EOS 5D Mark III & EOS 6D Bundles from B&H Photo
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2013, 06:17:17 PM »
Even with the 20% off (code still works by the way) - the prices are rarely competative even with local retail, let alone direct Hong Kong imports.

Rebates work nicely for me tax-wise - I can deduct the full (pre-rebate) amount ;)

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2013, 06:17:17 PM »

tmensonides

• SX60 HS
« Reply #46 on: July 18, 2013, 01:40:04 PM »
FYI if anyone is still tracking this.  I e-mailed B&H last week about the fine print questions and received the following response and subsequently ordered:

Hello Terry, my name is Kirk R:

Thank you for contacting the E-Mail Sales Department at B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio.

Canon has informed us that any kit purchased from B&H would be eligible for the rebate. The items would be listed separately on the invoice. Since the other rebate has already expired, it would have any effect on the current offer.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Thank you, we appreciate your business.

Kirk R
B&H Photo Video and Pro Audio
The Professional's Source.
E-Mail Sales Department
http://www.bhphotovideo.com

aguilarg93

• Canonflex
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2013, 01:05:49 PM »
I think the 6d bundle at 1999 after rebate is no longer available. I was looking forward to buying the bundle at 1999 after rebate. but its now 2200 after rebate.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/994116-REG/canon__eos_6d_ef_24_105_pro_100_paper_.html

bjc201

• Canonflex
« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2013, 08:22:11 PM »
I think the 6d bundle at 1999 after rebate is no longer available. I was looking forward to buying the bundle at 1999 after rebate. but its now 2200 after rebate.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/994116-REG/canon__eos_6d_ef_24_105_pro_100_paper_.html

Yeah, I was about to pull the trigger as well, but it looks like the price got bumped up.  They said the offer ends Sept 30th so I thought I had more time.  I don't know why they did that. 

justsomedude

• Canon 6D
  • 5D3, 6D and 7D2
    • AK Photo - Denver Photographer
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2013, 07:20:36 PM »
Just got my $400 rebate card back from Canon, and I have to say that is the fastest rebate turnaround time EVER!  I ordered the 6D package from BandH on July 9, mailed the rebate forms on July 16, and just got the $400 prepaid Visa card in the mail today (August 5).  That's under three weeks total!

And with the rebate in hand, the printer and 24-105 lens already sold, that puts my total out-of-pocket on the 6D body at $1,093.  Wootsy!

8)

Mt Spokane Photography

• Zeiss 50mm F 0.7
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2013, 05:07:46 PM »
See if this sounds right...

It's a shame that all the largest camera retailers have to be located in or around New York, or New Jersey...in my opinion.
They are not all in NYC, it just seems that way :)

onecall.com is in Spokane, Washington, far from New York, Norman Camera is in Michigan, and there are lots of Samy's Camera stores in CA, not to mention Two good stores in Seattle (Glazers and Kenmore Camera), Pictureline in Salt Lake City, and a lot more honest online stores out there.  I've done business over the years with many of them
True, B&H / Adorama are the biggest, but there are lots of stores that do very well by their customers.  I purchase from a tiny hole in the wall store manned by pros in Couer d Alene, ID called Camera Corral, they are happy to ship my cameras and lenses to me 50 miles away.

CarlTN

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2013, 02:54:30 AM »
See if this sounds right...

It's a shame that all the largest camera retailers have to be located in or around New York, or New Jersey...in my opinion.
They are not all in NYC, it just seems that way :)

onecall.com is in Spokane, Washington, far from New York, Norman Camera is in Michigan, and there are lots of Samy's Camera stores in CA, not to mention Two good stores in Seattle (Glazers and Kenmore Camera), Pictureline in Salt Lake City, and a lot more honest online stores out there.  I've done business over the years with many of them
True, B&H / Adorama are the biggest, but there are lots of stores that do very well by their customers.  I purchase from a tiny hole in the wall store manned by pros in Couer d Alene, ID called Camera Corral, they are happy to ship my cameras and lenses to me 50 miles away.

I've bought electronics from OneCall before, as well as Buydig, TigerDirect, plenty of others...even Crutchfield...which is relatively close to me...at least compared to the others.

It's nice that you support a smaller camera shop, and are happy to pay the price premium.  If I was wealthy I would be very generous as well, and would travel the world at my leisure, taking photographs.  To some of us a few hundred dollars isn't chump change...I wish it weren't so, but it is.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2013, 02:54:30 AM »