September 23, 2014, 04:51:16 AM

Author Topic: Lens Rentals Canada  (Read 10995 times)

Canon Rumors

• Administrator
  • Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
    • View Profile
    • Canon Rumors
Lens Rentals Canada
« on: July 20, 2010, 09:44:56 PM »
I am Canon Rumors Guy, but I am also Lens Rentals Canada Guru Guy.

If you have any questions or requests in regards to LRC, feel free to post them here.

Thanks!
canonrumors.com

canon rumors FORUM

Lens Rentals Canada
« on: July 20, 2010, 09:44:56 PM »

Osiris30

Re: Lens Rentals Canada
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2010, 11:13:17 PM »
For what it's worth, myself and photographer partner in crime recently rented a couple of lenses to shoot the Pride parade in Toronto and we had an excellent experience with LRC.  I can't tell you how long I waited for a rental outfit like you guys.  Thanks a million, you'll be getting plenty more business and I'm pretty sure you've got a few other rentals coming your way from a few folks too :)

Steve

Canon Rumors

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Canon Rumors
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 12:44:03 PM »
Thanks a million for the kind words. We're working very hard to be the go-to place for lens rentals in Canada.

There have been some bumps along the way, but we're ironing them out!

canonrumors.com

Dark Elf Photo

• SX50 HS
    • View Profile
    • Dark Elf Light Writing
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 12:44:09 PM »
I really loved the service when I rented the newest 70-200 a while back.  Sad to see the shipping costs added on now, but you've got a business to run, so it's understandable.
The 4 day is a great additions as well, really helps take the bite out of some of the more premium glass. There are local rental options in Toronto, but even last minute (day before) I feel I'll likely be dealing with you after my first great experience..

Canon Rumors

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Canon Rumors
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2010, 09:18:50 PM »
I really loved the service when I rented the newest 70-200 a while back.  Sad to see the shipping costs added on now, but you've got a business to run, so it's understandable.
The 4 day is a great additions as well, really helps take the bite out of some of the more premium glass. There are local rental options in Toronto, but even last minute (day before) I feel I'll likely be dealing with you after my first great experience..

Thanks for the compliments.

The shipping was a necessary evil, the $25 is a great number that will be around for a long while.

Toronto gets a bonus, they can get next day shipping for $25 as opposed to the $45 the out of province folks have to pay.

Thanks!
canonrumors.com

scalesusa

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 08:12:41 PM »
Living in the USA, and doing lots of shipping, those are excellent shipping rates.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2010, 08:12:41 PM »