So, latest rumors from that site:
- Official announcement due October 16th; potentially due out in December
- 2 models, A7 (24MP sensors, about $1700 US, $1998 w/kit 24-70) & A7r (36MP $2198 body only)
- New sensors; details not specific
- Interesting rumor that initial offering will include lens mounts for free (Canon, Nikon, Leica). If true, I'd guess manual focus only. Could be smart as there are few native lenses expected at launch.
- Focus peaking, eye AF, Wifi, 1/8000 shutter, weather sealed tiltable screen, no IBIS.
I gotta admit, if this thing performs well, I'll be tempted to try one out with my Canon lenses for landscape shots!