November 22, 2014, 10:43:08 PM

Author Topic: My New and Improve GIOTTOS Blower-for safety.  (Read 46188 times)

surapon

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • 80% BY HEART, 15% BY LENSES AND ONLY 5% BY CAMERA
    • View Profile
Re: My New and Improve GIOTTOS Blower-for safety.
« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2013, 08:52:46 AM »
http://fstoppers.com/tsa-confiscates-blower-because-it-could-fly-like-a-missile

Cue the paparazzi

THANKSSSS, Dear Slclick.
Ha, Ha, Ha, Thanks for a goode link, NOW, I am sure that I on the Black list= Now, I might be gone ( some where with no return ticket)----Ha, Ha, Ha.
Surapon

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #75 on: December 24, 2013, 08:52:46 AM »

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2014, 01:53:07 PM »
Yes, All my dear friends.
The great new for me that, After This Post in this Article (6 months ago) Involve with TSA. for my GIOTTOS Blower.
Past 6 months, TSA. Grant me the Travel with " TSA Precheck", I can walk to TSA. Precheck line, with out remove my jacket, belt or shoes, Just dump my Baggage/ Camera Backpack and Camera Belly Pack to the X-RAY scanner, and walk in to the metal detector ( No Body Scan). Yes, Past 6 month, I travel around USA for 4 times with out open my baggage/ Backpacks at all. Yes, All of great TSA. Officers greeting me with friendly manners.

THOUSAND THANKS to USA's TSA. and Thousand thanks to my dear friends , who write this post for me too.
Surapon

mackguyver

• Who Dares Wins
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Work
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2014, 02:06:29 PM »
The great new for me that, After This Post in this Article (6 months ago) Involve with TSA. for my GIOTTOS Blower.
Past 6 months, TSA. Grant me the Travel with " TSA Precheck", I can walk to TSA. Precheck line, with out remove my jacket, belt or shoes, Just dump my Baggage/ Camera Backpack and Camera Belly Pack to the X-RAY scanner, and walk in to the metal detector ( No Body Scan). Yes, Past 6 month, I travel around USA for 4 times with out open my baggage/ Backpacks at all. Yes, All of great TSA. Officers greeting me with friendly manners.

THOUSAND THANKS to USA's TSA. and Thousand thanks to my dear friends , who write this post for me too.
Surapon
It sounds like Precheck works pretty well.  It comes as a benefit with my AMEX Platinum card but I haven't had a chance to complete the application process.  The airports that do the in-person part are the same ones that I usually have a very short layover at, so it hasn't worked out.  I might have to finish the process based on your comments, though.  Thanks for the information and I'm happy to hear that you and your finless Rocket blower are traveling well :)

ScubaX

• Rebel T5i
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2014, 03:17:52 PM »
On my recent trip to Yellowstone via Montana I used United and their program to upgrade yourself to a better category for boarding the plane. I figured this would help with all my photo gear and to make sure it had space in the bin and under the seat. The surprise was that I also got TSA Precheck which worked out really well as it is much harder to keep an eye on your expensive camera gear while also taking off your shoes and getting them back on.

I'm not sure if this was a mistake, or another benefit to the upgrade.

On another note, United was late into LAX and dumped me into LA  in the middle of the night without any help in getting a motel and no compensation - they always blame the flight controllers and take no personal responsibility for their own actions.
5DMK3, BG-E11, RRS L-Plate, 70-200 2.8L IS II, 70-300 4-5.6L IS, 400 5.6L, 16-35 2.8L II, 100 2.8L IS Macro, 24-105 4.0L IS, 50 1.4, Extenders 2x III & 1.4x III,  Manfrotto 055XPROB w/ MH054M0-Q2 BH converted to A-S, full kit of Lee Filters, F-Stop Satori, Loka and Guru. Modded Black Rapid

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2014, 08:36:04 AM »

Surapon
It sounds like Precheck works pretty well.  It comes as a benefit with my AMEX Platinum card but I haven't had a chance to complete the application process.  The airports that do the in-person part are the same ones that I usually have a very short layover at, so it hasn't worked out.  I might have to finish the process based on your comments, though.  Thanks for the information and I'm happy to hear that you and your finless Rocket blower are traveling well :)

THANKSSSS, Dear Friend Mackguyver and ScubaX.
Surapon.

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 06, 2014, 08:39:59 AM »
Our friends Mr. Yorgasor and  Mr. Sam have a better IDEA to fool the security staffs at the Airport-------Ha, Ha, Ha.

"The message they sent you was:

I saw these at a photography store in Singapore last week.  I immediately
thought of your adventures trying to bring in the rocket blower, and wondered if
I'd pass TSA inspections if I bought one:"

http://www.amazon.com/DSLRKIT-Rubber-grenade-Blower-Cleaner/dp/B00FWM538U

Thanksssssss.
Surapon
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 10:31:33 AM by surapon »

Click

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2014, 09:00:16 AM »
If TSA agents are afraid of the Rocket, imagine this one.  ;D

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #81 on: July 06, 2014, 09:00:16 AM »

surapon

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2014, 09:40:48 AM »
If TSA agents are afraid of the Rocket, imagine this one.  ;D

Ha, Ha, Ha, Dear Friend Click.
No comment from me, Ha, Ha, Ha---It might land me in the Jail permanently.
Have a great Sunday, Sir.
Surapon

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #82 on: July 06, 2014, 09:40:48 AM »