Image & Video Galleries > Street & City

My 14 days Vacation in Greece

(1/5) > >>

surapon:
Dear Friends.
In 2011, I have a long Vacation trip in Greece, The Whole country, including at beautiful Santorini Island too.
Here are the sample of Greece in my point of views, just 4 Photos at this time. But if my friends want to see more, Please let me know, I have more photos  in very difference point of views.

Enjoy.
Surapon

Rienzphotoz:
Dear Surapon,

Do post some more photos ... I plan on going to Greece (or Safari in Masai Mara ... still not usre), maybe towards the end of this year or early next year ... so its nice to see some photos of CR members in Greece.

surapon:

--- Quote from: Rienzphotoz on January 31, 2014, 02:15:46 AM ---Dear Surapon,

Do post some more photos ... I plan on going to Greece (or Safari in Masai Mara ... still not usre), maybe towards the end of this year or early next year ... so its nice to see some photos of CR members in Greece.

--- End quote ---

Thanks , Dear Rienz my friend.
Greece is one of the most beautiful country in this world, but one of the most dusty place too--- just 3-4 times rain per year.-----THAT mean, Please bring more than 1 camera with the Lenses that you will use for each day----Just change the Lens in your bedroom of the hotel only, If you start to change the lens out door-- You will create the UFO on the sky----Ha, Ha, Ha-----No Big Tripods in Greece trip, They not allow ant tripods or monopod on the public area/ Museum or old  City. ( because they afraid that the sharp legs of tripods will destroy the 5000 years old stone floor finish----NO, No flashes allow in side all museum, BUT YOU CAN TAKE ANY PHOTOS/ with out flash in all of museum ----YES, The Tiny Tripods / Table top Tripos is allow---That I use my Table top tripods on the ground and take the Night time Photos of the Old City.
Yes, We must have a bottle of water on our belt all the time---That is the MUST.
Have Fun, Sir.
Surapon

surapon:
Greece is one of the most beautiful country in this world, but one of the most dusty place too--- just 3-4 times rain per year.

surapon:
Greece is one of the most beautiful country in this world, but one of the most dusty place too--- just 3-4 times rain per year.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version