December 10, 2017, 07:43:40 PM

Author Topic: What CRM software do you use for your photography business?  (Read 26766 times)

chrisgarbacz

• Canonflex
Re: What CRM software do you use for your photography business?
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2015, 09:06:00 PM »
Hi A,
How did you go? Did you find a software you like yet?
After trying Tave, StudioCloud and ShootQ I wasn't happy with any of them. They were all too complicated, too messy, too many features that I would never use, or simply too ugly.
So I've decided to develop a new CRM specifically for photographers called ‘Studio Ninja’. It's a super simple yet powerful cloud based software that will do everything you need without all the fluff. Best of all it will be the best looking and most user friendly software on the market!
We will be launching to a new batch of subscribers on our waiting list in Nov/Dec, so if you're interested check out – http://www.studioninjacrm.com
Cheers, Chris

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2015, 09:06:00 PM »

Aquarius

• Canonflex
« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2015, 02:49:15 PM »
i'm a new photgrapher and i recently just began to expand my business by working more events such as weddings and parties and i was wondering if any of you fellow photographers know of any software where i can keep all my client information, calendar and even be able to do invoicing all-in-one? so far i've found PayPanther and salesforce, do you guys know of these or have other suggestions?

nikhiljoseph

• Canonflex
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2016, 01:58:56 AM »
I started using Apptivo for my projects during my collage days when i become a profession to manage all my  appointments and task started using the same. It's good for workflow.

Phil Indeblanc

• PowerShot G1 X II
« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2016, 09:57:22 PM »
Well to bring this to light....

Did the Ninja software ever make a deskop version.
I too don't like cloud based data mining software, and certainly not of other peoples info.

I remember GoldMine being pretty nice. But its been a long time since.

Fedorrrr

• Canonflex
    • Cleveroad
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 11:29:42 AM »
Hello everyone!
You can use any of CRM systems? it really doesn't even meter, personally I use Bitrix 24 - it is nice.
Here is a list of the best CRM systems: https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/crm-software-for-real-estate--learn-top-5-hints-to-choose-the-best-one

Natalie777

• PowerShot G7 X Mark II
« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2017, 08:12:46 PM »
I started my business not long ago. I'm going to build a website using a TemplateMonster theme that I've just bought at a reduced price on https://www.templatemonster.com/wordpress-themes.php. Unfortunately, I don't have much experience in using CRM, so the information given here is very useful and helpful for me. Thanks for sharing your experience, guys!

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #20 on: November 26, 2017, 08:12:46 PM »