some one want to spend my money
man i come to these 2 option now :
1. Gitzo GT3541L + BH-40 LR
2. TVC-24L + BH-40 PCLR ( BH-55 PCLR )
and L-plate + normal one
Gitzo guy told me about : ARCA-SWISS Monoball Z1 dp "Flip-Lock''
ScubaX gave you good advice- get the PCLR which will let you do panos more comfortably than the regular lever release, and also more flexibility for future.
I have the Monoball Z1 with their flip lock and please read carefully: DO NOT get the one with the flip lock. If you have to get the Z1 (and Bryan Carnathan recommends it over the BH-55 and so would I) get it with the flat platform and either get an RRS clamp (PCLR, preferably) or a Wimberley C-12 or something for less money.
The flip lock has the following problems:
1. The jaw movement between fully locked and half open is small: as a result, if you adjust it for sliding the AS plate in while half open, then it will not clamp the plate completely when fully locked. This is quite scary if you have a lens with lens plate mounted and you tilt it up or down quite a bit. The lens plate can start sliding out if the lens is heavy enough, and the quick set double decker system renders the safety stop screws useless.
2. The double decker system raises the CG of the system reducing stability.
3. The flip lock is a bit fiddly (although with time, I have gotten used to it and prefer that it has a fail safe).
4. The spirit level is under the camera or lens when mounted, and I wonder who came up with this wonderful idea.