August 01, 2014, 04:52:59 AM

Author Topic: Filters Options for Samyang 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens  (Read 282 times)

bereninga

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
Hey everyone,

I'd like to try some landscape, long-exposure photography but am having a hard time finding options for filters for the Samyang 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens. Does anyone have any suggestions on filters that are affordable and capable? Thanks!

canon rumors FORUM

mackguyver

• Canon EF 300mm f/2.8L IS II
  • Who Dares Wins
    • View Profile
    • My Personal Work
Hey everyone,

I'd like to try some landscape, long-exposure photography but am having a hard time finding options for filters for the Samyang 14mm Ultra Wide-Angle f/2.8 IF ED UMC Lens. Does anyone have any suggestions on filters that are affordable and capable? Thanks!
I think Wonderpana makes a kit for the lens, though it might cost about the same as the lens.  I haven't used it but Privatebydesign and other members say it's a great kit.
EOS 1D X, 5DIII, M + EF 24 f/1.4II, 50 f/1.2, 85 f/1.2II, 300 f/2.8 IS II || 16-35 f/4 IS, 24-70 f/2.8II, 70-200 f/2.8II || TS-E 17 f/4, 24 f/3.5II || M 22 f/2, 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 IS || 1.4x III, 2x III

bereninga

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
Hey everyone,

I think Wonderpana makes a kit for the lens, though it might cost about the same as the lens.  I haven't used it but Privatebydesign and other members say it's a great kit.

Thanks! But that's the only option for this lens? I can't believe that's the only one.

NancyP

• EOS M2
    • View Profile
I don't know if these have made it from the UK across the pond to USA/Canada, but Cokin and Samyang have put together a holder and extra-large grads for a much cheaper price than the Wonderpana.
http://www.digitaltoyshop.com/Samyang_SFH-14_Filter_Holder__t1450_7825_1

canon rumors FORUM