April 20, 2014, 03:47:16 PM

Author Topic: New Moderator  (Read 2886 times)

Cobalt720

New Moderator
« on: July 23, 2010, 01:10:19 PM »
Hi all,
My name is Zach (Cobalt720) and I am the new moderator for the new canonrumors forum.  I am happy to be part of the CR community and can't wait to get started.  Here are some things that are not accepted here at the CR Forum and I will make sure none of these things interrupt our awesome Canon Community.

Zero Tolerance for the following.
- Racism, Bigotry, Homophobia

Warning Tolerance for the following
- Swearing
- General Spam

If you want to report anything to me, just send me an email at gtman741@gmail.com or just press the button at the bottom right of the reply box.

Thanks,
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 08:41:22 AM by Canon Rumors »

canon rumors FORUM

New Moderator
« on: July 23, 2010, 01:10:19 PM »

pierlux

• Rebel SL1
    • View Profile
Re: New Moderator
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2010, 03:42:19 PM »

- Swearing
- General Spam

Hi Cobalt720, congrats for your new assignment!
I would like to suggest to give more evidence to the few simple rules of the forum you indicate above by putting them in the forum home page (index).

I'm going to leave for a brief vacation, I'm bringing with me the photo gear, but since I want to unplug for a while I'll have no internet connection. When I'm back in August, let me find at least 500 registered members and A LOT of CR3 rumors (lenses, please!)
Best regards to you and CRguy & everybody in the community, see you soon!
Pier
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 08:41:34 AM by Canon Rumors »

Cobalt720

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2010, 11:21:53 PM »

- Swearing
- General Spam

Hi Cobalt720, congrats for your new assignment!
I would like to suggest to give more evidence to the few simple rules of the forum you indicate above by putting them in the forum home page (index).

I'm going to leave for a brief vacation, I'm bringing with me the photo gear, but since I want to unplug for a while I'll have no internet connection. When I'm back in August, let me find at least 500 registered members and A LOT of CR3 rumors (lenses, please!)
Best regards to you and CRguy & everybody in the community, see you soon!
Pier

Thank you for the tips!  Enjoy your trip and take some good shots so you can bring them back and show us all!

« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 08:41:44 AM by Canon Rumors »

Mark Shemas

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 03:15:28 AM »

For the CST postition were you recognised for any achievements? Did you learn any cutting edge programs...ways to solve problems.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2010, 03:15:28 AM »