April 22, 2018, 08:41:52 PM

Author Topic: Get a Free Week on Your Rental Over the Holidays From Lensrentals.com  (Read 1613 times)

Canon Rumors

• Administrator
  • Canon EF 600mm f/4L IS II
    • Canon Rumors

You can get a free week on your rental from Lensrentals.com by using the coupon code EXTRAWEEK.

How it works:

1. You rental must arrive before December 22, 2017

2. Your rental must have a return date after January 1, 2018.

3. Use coupon code EXTRAWEEK to get December 26, 2017 – January 1, 2018 free

Visit Lensrentals.com

canonrumors.com

canon rumors FORUM

ahsanford

• USM > STM
Re: Get a Free Week on Your Rental Over the Holidays From Lensrentals.com
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2017, 04:18:08 PM »
Man, I already booked the new 85L from 12/21 - 12/29.  This new deal would have been a lot sweeter.

Just wrote LR to see if they can apply the new deal to my existing rental.  I'm a (somewhat) regular customer, so fingers are crossed.

- A

bereninga

• EOS 80D
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2017, 04:57:56 PM »
Man, I already booked the new 85L from 12/21 - 12/29.  This new deal would have been a lot sweeter.

Just wrote LR to see if they can apply the new deal to my existing rental.  I'm a (somewhat) regular customer, so fingers are crossed.

- A

I had the same issue and they were able to adjust my order. You'll have to extend your rental period to 1/2/2018 to quality for the promo code, which I'm sure you won't mind since you could use the lens for New Year's celebrations as well. This is definitely a great deal! I almost rented another lens. lol

ahsanford

• USM > STM
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 05:27:44 PM »

- A

I had the same issue and they were able to adjust my order. You'll have to extend your rental period to 1/2/2018 to quality for the promo code, which I'm sure you won't mind since you could use the lens for New Year's celebrations as well. This is definitely a great deal! I almost rented another lens. lol

Yep.  They reached out to me and said the same thing.  Compared to the prior rental deal of 25% of a pre-Christmas ordered lens (for use anytime in Q1 2018), I'm paying about $1 less overall and get 4 more days with the lens. 

Just green lit the order change over the phone.  Done.  I love LR.

- A

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2017, 05:27:44 PM »