February 10, 2016, 04:02:06 AM

Author Topic: Canon Germany Winter Promotion 2015 - "10gewinnt" from Nov. 1st to Jan. 31st  (Read 893 times)

Maximilian

• 5DSR
  • The dark side - I've been there
Hey there to all German Canon Promotion fans!

This year we have something new here for the Winter Promotion 2015:
"10gewinnt" - you no longer get a certain cashback value for some product but you get 100% back.
WOW!  :o  But only every tenth  ::) ::) ::)

But everyone is a winner, because the other 90% get a 25% dicount for a Canon fotobook „hdbook“.

As I am quite skilled in statistics and probability theory that 10% chance is not my deal - as you probably could read between the lines (A bird in the hand ...).
I don't play lottery and I would only participate here if I was already planning to get a specific product.

There are still some older promotions running, e.g. the up to 300,- € back for a 5D (all: Mk3, DS, DSR). Seems they've been renewed.
Some others have ended in October.

If you're interested feel free to look here for the details and listed products (in German):
http://www.canon.de/for_home/promotions/
sometimes you have to close your eyes to see properly.

canon rumors FORUM

MintChocs

• Rebel SL1
Lucky Germans, I doubt any such like offer will appear in the UK, we always end up with the most expensive deals. :(

Maximilian

• 5DSR
  • The dark side - I've been there
Lucky Germans...
I am not quite sure how and if ever a united European Economic Area can isolate such promotions to just one country.
Should be something for a lawer to find out.
sometimes you have to close your eyes to see properly.

cheggs

• Power Shot G7X
I know a guy in Germany who was buying a 7D, they'd just come out. There was a similar promotion going on at the time. He went up to the till to pay for it and the cashier said (paraphrasing) "congratulations, that's free". He told me within about 5 minutes, just to wind me up I suppose  :D

canon rumors FORUM