October 26, 2014, 02:27:40 AM

Author Topic: 5d III. Any guess when B&H will start filling (new) orders again?  (Read 938 times)

elephanta

Anyone know how backlogged B&H, Amazon, and the other online retailers are with orders for the 5D III?

canon rumors FORUM

klf

Re: 5d III. Any guess when B&H will start filling (new) orders again?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 08:33:15 AM »
If you don't want to wait for B&H, you can always order from Murphy's Camera in Kentucky. They had plenty of stock when I ordered mine last week, and for an extra $75 it was overnighted to me by 10:30AM ;D

DeepShadows

• PowerShot G1 X II
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 08:40:23 AM »
If you check the "curious about b&h shipments" thread you will see that nobody that ordered after the 2nd of march has been shipped a camera yet and there are still people that ordered on the first day of availability that have not received theirs yet. I ordered the next Sunday morning and was looking at may or June delivery which was unacceptable for me so I cancelled. Can walk into a local store that has plenty of stock in canada now and pick it up for a reduced price. Not hating on b&h they just had way too many orders to satisfy them all quickly. Not their fault at all.

DLitterio

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 09:41:55 AM »
B&H has another shipment in stock. I just got off the phone with them and they will be shipping my body only today. I put in my pre-order March 2nd around 12:30 central time so it wasn't a brand new order. But for all those with a pre-order, here's a more current reference. Order number was 97606xx.

elephanta

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 01:13:22 PM »
DeepShadows, were you able to find the Mark III in Canada for less than $3700 before tax? Out of principle I'm tempted to wait it out, as I don't approve of being gouged for buying it in Canada.

canon rumors FORUM

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 01:13:22 PM »